Aug 17 - 20, 2017
Eastover Estate & Resort - Lenox, MA
Application Deadline: 08/07/2017
Who May Exhibit? All work must be hand made in the USA or Canada by the exhibiting artist.
Categories Accepted: Ceramics, Fiber-Decorative, Fiber-Wearable, Furniture, Glass, Jewelry, Leather, Metal, Mixed Media, Painting, Photography, Sculpture and Wood
Move In & Set Up
Wednesday August 16 : 4pm-8pm
Thursday August 17: 8am-3pm
Thursday August 17: 5pm-8pm (Special Event)
Friday August 18: 10am-6pm
Saturday August 19: 10am-6pm
Sunday August 20: 10am-5pm
The Selection Process & Criteria
Richard & Joanna Rothbard, the show's producers and also the owners of An American Craftsman Galleries in NYC, will be selecting artists based on originality of design, technical expertise, overall aesthetics as well as presentation.
All categories of fine craft will be considered and in balance so that a cross section of all media will be represented.
Specialty Food Vendors: Download the vendor application form here. Do NOT use the Artist Application.
Before You Begin
To complete the online application, you will need the following:
• Images: 5 Professional quality hi-res jpeg images under 10MB in size: 4 images of your work, 1 of your booth.
Images must be in jpeg format. Hi-Res images are strongly preferred. Please see Image Formatting Guidelines for more details.
• Artist Statement and Brief Bio
Application Fee: $35 application fee. $50 late application fee applies after January 19th.
Please note application fees are non-refundable.
Booth Fee: Full Payment is due on the invoice due date.
• Indoor, outdoor, and tented booths available • Air Conditioned Tally Ho Building • Beautiful mountain setting • Unload directly at booth
• Overnight Security • Online Artist Listing with image & website • Show Catalog listing & advertising opportunity • Indoor Pool & hot tub
• To make dormitory reservation at Eastover. Call 866- 264-5139. Identify your self as art festival exhibitor. The dorm rooms & bathrooms are very nice & $49 per night. For other room rates you would ask what is available.
• Camping is $25 per night.
• Best motel deals will be found on Trivago. Pittsfield currently has some great prices, $85-$115. Pittsfield is the next town and a 10-20 minute drive depending the motel location.
• Another option: Lantern House Motel in Great Barrington. Three night minimum $160 per night.
Do not wait to make reservations!